Sunday, December 19, 2010

She spoke what's on my mind..

Lucy Liu: My biological clock is broken

CoverMedia - Monday, December 13


Lucy Liu: My biological clock is broken

Lucy Liu thinks someone has “thrown out the battery” on her biological clock.

The 42-year-old American actress is not worried about having children, even though for many other women her age family is of primary importance.

The strong-minded actress has never listened to normal societal rules because her family never put any pressure on her to conform.

"I don't have a settling-down time," Lucy confessed to USA Today. “A biological clock? Someone threw out the battery... I never feel like it's too early or too late for anything. I don't ever think for me that this traditional way is the way to go for me because I haven't had a traditional life."

The dark-haired actress appears in a new four-hour mini-series in America called Marry Me, and is proud of how different her character is compared to those often played by women her age. Marry Me tells the story of two male best friends who fall in love with the same girl. The plot twists and turns, and culminates in a wedding.

While she is giving little else away, Lucy admits she rarely performs standard female roles in film and television.

"I don't think that I'm your prototype, 'Let's go to Lucy Liu for a romantic comedy,’” she divulged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home