Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thankful for this outlet for my emotions.. facebook is too public for personal matters, and I wouldnt want to share it to the whole "world" when half of them aint quite close to me and wouldn't care.. ha.. yes i'm emo now.

I guess there's really no party that lasts forever. Well, nothing lasts forever. Period. Once again, i'm reminded not to get too close to another's life. Because, you never quite know when the "bye bye " comes. Usually, it catches you by surprise and throws you into a whirlwind of emotions. Broken and a very sorrowful heart is left after the tornado has thrown me to the ground. The only way is to hang in there, toughen my heart and move on.. and this is the sole reason why i'm so hardened to any form of relationships/friendships. Don't really want to be hurt... again. Far too many times..

I'm really dejected...will really miss them..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home