Monday, April 30, 2012

Farewells

Once again I feel the heart aching. Once again my heart is toughened. Now its even more difficult to open myself up fully. A dear friend is leaving the service. A friend who has helped opened up part of me and cushioned the impact of the work environment. After a short 2 years, the party has ended. I will miss - our dinners - our chit chat sessions - digging the 'trenches' together - seeing you in school - hearing your footsteps - your comforting words - the chemistry It has been a short 2 years, but the friendship forged had been real. I hope we'll keep in touch and never lose that chemistry. I know you are much happier now after the last day. I wish you all the best, especially in pursuing your happiness. I will not mention the past to you for it is over. Neither will i tell you exactly how affected I am. It will just be kept here, in this space. Thank you for leaving a deep footprint in my life. You are dearly missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home